To help defray some of the camp fees for participants, a variety of sources for stipends and sponsorships are listed below.
Campers are encouraged to contact their local Conservation District for sponsorship, which will cover much of the camp fee. Click here for an Interactive Conservation District Map. Keep in mind that most Conservation Districts require you to send in your application for sponsorship several months before camp to allow for processing, so don't delay!
- Youth Conservation & Education Expo
- Montana Women in Timber
- The Montana Tree Farm System
- The Montana Society of American Foresters
- Montana Gear Up Program
- The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Montana Association of State Grazing Districts
- The Montana Stock Growers Association
- Local Community Organizations (Blackfoot Challenge, Clearwater Resource Council, Blackfoot Home and Community Club)
- Local wood products industry (sawmills, post and pole producers, lumber yards)
- USDA Forest Service employee organizations (Check with your local National Forest District)
- Local businesses such as hardware stores, implement dealers, car dealerships
- High school Science Clubs
Travel Assistance Grants